This easy, yet elegant appetizer has only 4 ingredients and is always a favorite during the holidays. Warm creamy cheese topped with our mild sweet Cranberry Salsa in a pull-apart bowl, creates a savory sweet combination.
1 6-8 inch bread boule
4oz butter, melted
1 (16oz) jar La Posta Chile Co. Cranberry Salsa, room temperature
1 8-12oz round of brie, rind removed
(1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
(2) Slice off ¼ of bread from the top of the round. Place the brie round on top of the round and trace around it with a sharp knife. Remove the brie and pull out the bread center about 1 1/2 inches deep so the brie round fits nicely.
(3) Make 1-inch slices around the edges of the bread round, about 1 inch deep. Brush the top and outside of the bread round generously with melted butter.
(4) Place the round on a baking sheet and insert brie in the emptied-out center of the bread. Bake in the oven until the bread is lightly browned and the cheese is completely melted.
(5) Remove and gently spoon La Posta Chile Co. Cranberry Salsa on top of the cheese. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.